If you have a problem that you are experiencing error E5 printer then you need to fix it, it means the following:
- Unplug the power cord from the power grid.
- Press the power On / Off.
- Input power cable, power button remains on tap.
- Tekakan 1x reset button, release the power button, press the reset button again until the screen turns writing a “0″.
- Press the + button to change the “0″ to “1″.
- Load the paper and press the power button / start button for the printer to print the first page.
- Open / lift the printer (scanner).
- Unplug the power cord.
- Remove the cartridge 40 and 41 and close the printer.
- Replace the power cord and press the power button.
- Open the cover of the printer (scanner).
- Put the cartridge 40 and 41.
- If the above steps done correctly then you will not see the message again E5.